Healing Hearts I
Are you or someone you love thinking divorce is an option?
Are you experiencing parenting time conflicts?
Relationship difficulties or conflicts with your children?
You should consider the program “Healing Hearts”
Statistics show that divorce legally and financially separates a couple but divorce does not separate them emotionally. Divorced couples take years, if ever, to emotionally divorce from their spouse and the effects on the children can be devastating. Participating in a professional program such as “Healing Hearts” can help you and your family to heal the wounds of divorce, resolve conflicts, improve communication, and help you to move forward in your life and to focus on being a healthy, effective and functioning parent to your children.
LEARN TO HEAL THE WOUNDS AND BE THE BEST PARENT FOR YOUR CHILD
The “Healing Hearts” program has several options for couples and families:
- Contemplating divorce/separation but still wish to save your marriage/relationship?
- Contemplating divorce/separation and you both want to find the best possible resolution for your children?
- Never married and you are having parenting conflicts and you want to resolve them before litigation?
- You have already divorced and want to heal the wounds of the divorce for yourself, your ex-spouse and children in order to move on to a healthier place in your life without conflict and pain?
Family and Child Evaluation Services, FACES, INC can provide you with a program that will best suit your child and your family needs. Don’t delay in finding happiness for you and your children. Call: 810-695-9558
Healing Hearts II
Are you or someone you love hurting from loss
or suffering from the effects of past trauma?
Are you experiencing depression, grief, anxiety, panic?
Relationship, financial, job loss or loss of a loved one?
You should consider the program “Healing Hearts II”
All of us at one time or another will experience a traumatic loss. Seven out of ten people will suffer a sexual assault in their life time. Grief, depression, anxiety, fears, panic can be debilitating. The loss of a loved one is often something that can never be healed from completely but there is help and your heart can heal from the pain leaving with you the sweet memories of the person you love. Getting past a traumatic experience, the flashbacks, memories and triggers of a trauma whether a car accident, job loss, sexual abuse or attack, harassment, divorce, domestic abuse can all be difficult to cope with but you can heal from these experiences and regain emotional functioning.Participating in a professional program such as “Healing Hearts II” can help you and your family to heal the wounds caused from trauma and loss.
LEARN TO HEAL THE WOUNDS AND REGAIN YOUR EMOTIONAL STRENGTH
- The “Healing Hearts II” program has several options for individuals, couples and families dealing with Trauma.
- This program may be covered by your health insurance.
Call today to find out how “Healing Hearts II” can work for you.Family and Child Evaluation Services, FACES, INC can provide you with a program that will best suit your child and your family needs. Don’t delay in finding happiness for you and your children. Call: 810-695-9558